- Product Code: KML_MS
- Availability: In Stock
Combines the anti-inflammatory properties of chamomile with the anti-bacterial effect of the essential oils. Therefore, Kamillosan-M is suited for inflammatory affections of the buccal and pharyngeal cavity (mouth).
· Inflammatory affections of the buccal and pharyngeal cavity
· Parodontosis, acute gingivitis
· Pain after tooth extraction and during second dentition
· Mucosal irritation caused by dental plates
· Tonsillary angina
· Canker sores
· Bad breath
Apply the sprayer 3 times daily to the affected region of the buccal and pharyngeal cavity (mouth). Two shorts applied with the spraying head correspond to a fully effective single dose. It is recommended to use the sprayer after meals. Spray into your mouth, not your nose!
1 ml contains:
· Chamomile (370.5 mg standardized chamomile extract with 100 mg essential oil and 3 mg chamazulene)
· Peppermint (peppermint oil 18.5 mg)
· Sage oil 6 mg
· Anise (anise oil 7 mg)
· Pine needle oil 1 mg
· Bergamot oil 0.5 mg
· Eucalyptol 5 mg
· Methy salicylate 1 mg
· 25% ethyl alcohol.
Size : 15 ml (0.5 oz) / bottle