Contains the active ingredient: Roxithromycin which belongs to a group of medicines called macrolides.
It works by killing or stopping the growth of the bacteria that are causing the infection.
What is it used for?
- acute pharyngitis (sore throat and discomfort when swallowing)
- acute bronchitis (infection of the bronchi causing coughing)
- exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
- pneumonia (lung infection characterised by fever, malaise, headache)
- skin and soft tissue infections
- non gonococcal urethritis
- impetigo (bacterial infection causing sores on the skin).