Contains the 4 active ingredients: Betamethasone Dipropionate (equiv to betamethasone 0.05 g ), Gentamicin Sulfate (equiv to gentamicin 0.1 g), Tolnaftate 1 g, Iodochlorhydroxyquin 1 g
What is it used for ?
It is indicated for the relief of the inflammatory manifestations of corticosteroid responsive dermatoses when complicated by secondary infection caused by organisms sensitive to the components of this dermatologic preparation or when the possibility of such infection is suspected.
Such disorders include :
- Chronic dermatitis of the extremities, balanoposthitis, eczematoid dermatitis, contact dermatitis, follicular dermatitis, parakeratosis, paronychia, anal pruritus, intertrigo, impetigo, neurodermatitis, angular stomatitis, photosensitivity dermatitis, lichenified inquinal dermatophytosis and tinea infections such as tinea pedis, tinea cruris and tinea corporis.
- Treat fungal skin infections
- Reduce the redness and itchiness of certain skin problems
- Yeast infections of the vagina
- Skin such as athlete's foot, jock itch and body ringworm
English Instruction leaflet inside the box.